Presentatevi alla community!
By Changelling
#15462 Okay 1st of all, I am very sorry for this title, but it's pretty much the only little bit of Italian I know.
2nd of all, Hello good people of AMV Italia. My name is Gabriel, aka Gab or Changelling; a smalltime editor that likes joking around and interacting with the amv community.
I joined this forum because I was recently watching amvs by this boss editor called Kyros, and it lead to marathon some RisingProductions MEPs, which then lead me to this forum, and to my surprise IT LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUALLY ACTIVE AMV FORUM! IN 2K19!! I HAVE TO REGISTER AND SAY HI AT LEAST!!!

Now I apologize incase you guys are uncomfortable reading and writing in English. I'll only be around as long as you guys don't mind me here :)
By Finalnero
Changelling ha scritto:Okay 1st of all, I am very sorry for this title, but it's pretty much the only little bit of Italian I know.
2nd of all, Hello good people of AMV Italia. My name is Gabriel, aka Gab or Changelling; a smalltime editor that likes joking around and interacting with the amv community.
I joined this forum because I was recently watching amvs by this boss editor called Kyros, and it lead to marathon some RisingProductions MEPs, which then lead me to this forum, and to my surprise IT LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUALLY ACTIVE AMV FORUM! IN 2K19!! I HAVE TO REGISTER AND SAY HI AT LEAST!!!

Now I apologize incase you guys are uncomfortable reading and writing in English. I'll only be around as long as you guys don't mind me here :)

supp gabber
By Kroner
#15467 hey dude, welcome here ;).
I loved your batman stic video last year, when are u going to release something new?
By ClaiN
Changelling ha scritto:I'm super lazy and so unmotivated to edit :| But I promise I'll make something... one day...

That's also me.
Nice to meet ya, have fun here.